The College of Liberal Arts is committed to helping students achieve success in their career and professional endeavors. From one-on-one career counseling appointments to internship placements and employer visits to campus, our office supports students with the tools and resources to secure meaningful, impactful and rewarding careers.
Access to a wide-range of career opportunities starts with preparation. To that end, we encourage students to:
- Make an appointment with a UNH career counselor during their first or second year
- Get experience BEFORE graduation through internships and other experiential learning opportunities
- Make use of our online resources, including our on-line Career Guide and links to diverse career related sites.
- Research different major and career paths of interest, keeping in mind that all Liberal Arts majors allow students to develop transferable skills that are desired by employers
- Attend on-campus career events including resume review days, employer information sessions, and career fairs