Italy: UNH-in-Italy Program:Why UNH-in-Italy?
Italy is one of the most popular destintations for American students studying abroad. Why choose UNH-in-Italy from all of the options available?
- Live in the small and safe Italian provincial capital, Ascoli Piceno
- Rare opportunity to experience an "undiscovered gem" of an Italian city featuring a gorgeous historic center, amazing food, and lively
- Easy access to the mountains, the beach, and personal travel in the rest of Italy and Europe
- Very affordable compared to other study abroad programs in Italy. Students pay UNH tuition and fees for housing and in-country travel (see Costs for more detail)
- All financial aid and scholarships apply
- Take UNH courses that satisfy multiple discovery requirements, foreign language requirement (in a semester), or major/minor credits
- No Italian language background needed
- Courses centered around Italian language, culture, and the Marche region's well-known culinary traditions
- The UNH-in-Italy Program is entirely managed by UNH - students work with UNH faculty and staff before, during, and after their experience
- Italy: UNH-in-Italy Program
- About Ascoli Piceno
- Why UNH-in-Italy?
- Courses & Dates Fall 2017
- Courses & Dates Summer 2017
- Housing, Meals, and Inclusions
- Costs, Financial Aid, and Scholarships
- Eligibility and How to Apply
- Code of Conduct
- Photo Gallery
COLA Center for Study Abroad | Phone (603) 862-3962
116 Murkland Hall | 15 Library Way | Durham, NH 03824