Tuesday, July 22, 2014
Tuesday, April 1, 2014
Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Thursday, February 6, 2014
About Our Students
- Average undergraduate GPA of admitted and enrolled students in 2012-2013 – 3.37
- Multi-year Praxis pass rate from 2010-2013- UNH 94.3%, Statewide 89.3%
About Our Graduates (Select results from 2010 5-Year Survey)
- 88.7% of those responding indicated that they are currently teaching or in an education related job. 84% indicated they are currently a full-time teacher.
- 94% indicated they had taught after completing the UNH Teacher Education Program.
What Employers Say
- 75% of the principals rated our graduates in the top20% in response to the question: "Compared to teachers of similar teaching experience, please rate this teacher's performance as a caring, qualified, and competent professional."
The Education programs at the University of New Hampshire are fully accredited by the Teacher Education Accreditation Council (TEAC).