Opportunities and Career
There is a wealth of internationally-related opportunities for you while at UNH or beyond. Below are several terrific resources worth looking at.
- Center for International Education and Global Engagement - "Your link to all things international at UNH"
- COLA's Center for Study Abroad - COLA-managed study abroad programs
- IROP - International Research Opportunities Program
- SURF - Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowships
- Model UN - contact Professor Alynna Lyon
- COLA's Career and Professional Success office - Career preparation services
- Researching and finding a job
- Post-baccalaureate fellowships and scholarships
- International Affairs alumni profiles
- University of Michigan International Center - advice and tools on how to begin considering and evaluating the best options for you
- Transitions Abroad - resource for work, study, travel, or live abroad opportunities
- GoAbroad.com - comprehensive international education and alternative travel databases
- The International Volunteer Programs Association (IVPA)– list of resources from an alliance of non-governmental organizations involved in international volunteer work and internship exchanges
- IAESTE - a program of The Association for International Practical Trainingdedicated todeveloping global skills in tomorrow's technical leaders
- AIESEC - the world's largest student-based organization spanning over 90 countries and 700 universities that offers a database of international internships and volunteer positions
- University of California, Irvine CIE International opportunities program - information on international work, volunteer, internship, teach, and research options
- University of Minnesota Learning Abroad Center - online resources for work, volunteer, internship, and teach abroad
- Glimpse Abroad – online community of young adults living and studying abroad
- Abroad View - "the global education magazine for students"
- InterExchange Foundation - Christianson Grant is open to individuals who have sought out and arranged their own work abroad programs. Proposed programs must be at least six months in length and emphasize a work component.
- MastersPortal.eu - online searchable database to find international masters’ programs in Europe
International Affairs Program | phone (603) 862-3722 | fax (603) 862-0169
227 Hood House | 89 Main Street | Durham, NH 03824