Prevention Innovations is a collaboration between researchers and practitioners that develops, implements and evaluates cutting-edge programs, policies and practices that will end violence against women. We accomplish our mission by:
- Providing community assessments and evaluation research to understand current needs and existing gaps.
- Providing consultations and trainings to improve the implementation of programs, policies and practices.
- Developing evidence-based prevention materials.
- Building our work on original community-based research to ensure effective results.
- Designing innovative practices and facilitating collaborative regional networks of researchers and practitioners.
- Assembling and maintaining a team of accomplished and innovative researchers in the field of violence prevention.
- Adding to scholarship on the causes and prevention of interpersonal violence.
What We Do
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Tuesday, June 4, 2013
Thursday, May 2, 2013
Thursday, March 7, 2013