Prevention Innovations is a collaboration between researchers and practitioners that develops, implements and evaluates cutting-edge programs, policies and practices that will end violence against women.
A world free from sexual and relationship violence and stalking.
To end sexual and relationship violence and stalking through the power of effective practioner and resercher partnerships.
We accomplish our mission by:
- Promoting creative and collaborative relationships between practitioners and researchers.
- Generating evidence-based knowledge aimed at preventing sexual and relationship violence and stalking.
- Building community by connecting practitioners and researchers.
- Evaluating multi-pronged prevention, intervention, and policy strategies.
- Assessing and transforming community norms and climates.
What We Do
Friday, February 7, 2014
Thursday, January 16, 2014
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Tuesday, June 4, 2013