Tuesday, October 25, 2016
Wednesday, September 7, 2016
Wednesday, August 10, 2016
Tuesday, April 26, 2016
The Psychology Department is located in MConnell Hall! The main office is in McConnell 468.
Advising for spring 2017
Susan Moore will start advising on Tuesday, October 18thFaculty will advise between Monday, October 31st - Friday, November 18th
Who is my advisor? Check webcat to see who you have for an advisor. Advisors can change from semester to semester.
How do I get an appointment with my advisor during registration advising?
- If you have a faculty advisor, you will need to sign up for an appointment on their office door. Faculty will be advising between 10/31 - 11/18. PLEASE DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE!!! Sign-up sheets should be up during the week of October 24th. You can find a list of faculty and their office at http://cola.unh.edu/sites/cola.unh.edu/files/departments/Psychology/pdf/Office_Hours_Fall_2016_002.pdf
- If you have Susan Moore as your advisor, you can make an appointment with me via wildcat advising OR come into the main office, McConnell 468 to make an appointment.
Your RAC is based on your cuurent status and already earned credits. The only way to get your RAC is to meet with your advisor. You want to make sure you have your RAC when registration opens!
Preparing for your meeting
- Look over the Time and Room at courses.unh.edu
- Check your degree evaluation on webcat
- Bring a filled out registration sheet to your appointment
Current seniors (90 or more earned credits): Nov. 21 st – Nov. 30 th
Current juniors (58-89 earned credits): Nov. 28 th – Nov. 30 th
Current sophomores (26-57 earned credits): Dec. 6 th – Dec. 8 th
Current freshmen (0-25 earned credits): Dec. 1 st – Dec. 5 th
Registration begins on October 24th. You do not need aRAC to register for a J-term course
PSYC offerings over J-Term
Clinical Advising drop-ins with Dr. Sue Hess
Interested in pursuing a career in clinical work or going on the graduate school for a clinical program? Dr. Hess is a great resource and will ne holding office hours/drop-ins.
Susan Moore is the advisor for all psychology majors studying abroad. Please contact her if you need study abroad paperwork signed!
Capstone Guidelines for Psychology Majors
If you follow the Discovery Program Curriculum, you must complete a capstone experience during your senior year. Capstone Designation forms are located in the Psychology Office. Capstone designation forms are DUE on the last day of the ADD period.
Prospective students: information from the Fall Open House
Questions? Contact Susan Moore