Tuesday, August 19, 2014
Tuesday, April 1, 2014
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Friday, March 14, 2014
The Psychology Department has MOVED to MConnell Hall! The main office is located at McConnell 468.
J-term courses - Registration begins on October 20th! For more information on J-term: http://www.unh.edu/januaryterm/
PSYC 401 - Introduction to Psychology
PSYC 402 - Psychology Statistics
PSYC 513 - Cognition (group I - 500)
Clincial Career Advising Office hours
Dr. Warkentin's Office, McConnell 412
Students can either drop in at their convenience or schedule an appointment in advance by emailing her at Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Examples of areas in which she can assist student include:
- determining whether to pursue a career in clinical psychology or a related field
- selecting which type of clinically-related graduate programs to pursue
- selecting undergraduate courses which will be most beneficial for applying to graduate school in a clinical field
- reviewing personal statements for graduate school applications
- planning how to best use time off after graduating before applying to graduate school
Susan Moore is the advisor for all psychology majors studying abroad. Please contact her if you need study abroad paperwork signed!
Capstone Guidelines for Psychology Majors
If you follow the Discovery Program Curriculum, you must complete a capstone experience during your senior year. Capstone Designation forms are located in the Psychology Office. Capstone designation forms are DUE on the last day of the ADD period.
Questions? Contact Susan Moore