The Psychology Department has MOVED to MConnell Hall! The main office is located at McConnell 468.
Internship informational meeting for Fall 2015 is TUESDAY , MARCH 10TH from 12:40-2pm in McConnell Hall, room 220
March 30th: Last day for undergraduates to fle their intent to graduate (on webcat) with a $25 late fee
April 4th: Last day to file a completion of minor form; Last day of classes
Summer session 2015 - registration begins March 30th. You do not need a RAC to register for a summer course.
PSYC 401 - online
PSYC 402 - onlie
PSYC 513 - online
PSYC 571 online through UNH Manchester
PSYC 581 - online
PSYC 582 - through UNH Manchester
PSYC 712 - online
PSYC 741: Advanced Topics/ Sports Neuropsychology - through UNH Manchester
Clincial Career Advising Office hours
Dr. Warkentin's Office, McConnell 412
Students can either drop in at their convenience or schedule an appointment in advance by emailing her at Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Examples of areas in which she can assist student include:
- determining whether to pursue a career in clinical psychology or a related field
- selecting which type of clinically-related graduate programs to pursue
- selecting undergraduate courses which will be most beneficial for applying to graduate school in a clinical field
- reviewing personal statements for graduate school applications
- planning how to best use time off after graduating before applying to graduate school
Susan Moore is the advisor for all psychology majors studying abroad. Please contact her if you need study abroad paperwork signed!
Capstone Guidelines for Psychology Majors
If you follow the Discovery Program Curriculum, you must complete a capstone experience during your senior year. Capstone Designation forms are located in the Psychology Office. Capstone designation forms are DUE on the last day of the ADD period.
Questions? Contact Susan Moore