Thursday, August 27, 2015
Tuesday, June 9, 2015
Friday, June 5, 2015
Tuesday, March 31, 2015
The Psychology Department is in MConnell Hall! The main office is located at McConnell 468.
8/31: classes begin
9/7: UNH Closed - Labor Day
9/8: Webcat registration ends at 4:30pm
9/18: LAST DAY to ADD classes, designate as honors, choose pass/fail option
9/21-9/25: PSYC major declaration week
9/28: LAST DAY for December graduates to file their intent-to graduate without $25 fee
10/2: LAST DAY TO DROP a class
11/9: LAST DAY for December graduates to file their intent to graduate with $25 fee
11/11: UNH close - Veteran's Day
12/11: classes end; last day to file completion of minor form
12/19: Finals end
Clincial Career Advising Office hours
Dr. Warkentin's Office, McConnell 412
Students can either drop in at their convenience or schedule an appointment in advance by emailing her at Jennifer.email@example.com.
Examples of areas in which she can assist student include:
- determining whether to pursue a career in clinical psychology or a related field
- selecting which type of clinically-related graduate programs to pursue
- selecting undergraduate courses which will be most beneficial for applying to graduate school in a clinical field
- reviewing personal statements for graduate school applications
- planning how to best use time off after graduating before applying to graduate school
Susan Moore is the advisor for all psychology majors studying abroad. Please contact her if you need study abroad paperwork signed!
Capstone Guidelines for Psychology Majors
If you follow the Discovery Program Curriculum, you must complete a capstone experience during your senior year. Capstone Designation forms are located in the Psychology Office. Capstone designation forms are DUE on the last day of the ADD period.
Faculty Office Hours Fall 2015: coming soon
Questions? Contact Susan Moore