Italy: UNH-in-Italy Program:Handbook
This handbook is intended as a brief guide to help you during your study in Italy. We hope this information will be useful and wish you a productive and enjoyable stay in Ascoli Piceno. You should use this handbook and other supplemental materials now as you prepare to leave and later while you are abroad. Since many student questions are addressed in this handbook, please consult it before contacting your study abroad office or the UNH-in-Italy personnel. Read this handbook now and then again before you leave the U.S.
- Italy: UNH-in-Italy Program
- About Ascoli Piceno
- Why UNH-in-Italy?
- Courses & Dates Fall 2017
- Courses & Dates Summer 2017
- Housing, Meals, and Inclusions
- Costs, Financial Aid, and Scholarships
- Eligibility and How to Apply
- Code of Conduct
- Photo Gallery