- Women's History at UNH
- Office of Multicultural Student Affairs (OMSA)
- Diversity Support Coalition
- Waysmeet (United Campus Ministry)
- Race and Ethnic Studies Minor
- Africana and African American Studies Minor Program
- Sexual Harassment and Rape Prevention Program (SHARPP)
- UNH President's Commission on the Status of Women
- UNH President's Commission on the Status of People of Color
- UNH President's Commission on the Status of Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Issues
- Out on Campus
- Counseling Center
- Affirmative Action and Equity Office
- The Office of Health Education and Promotion, Health Services
- Alliance (LGBTQA+ student society)
- Black Student Union
- Chinese Student and Scholar Association
- Hillel (Jewish student society)
- International Student Organization
- Mosaico (Latinx student society)
- United Asian Coalition
- Native American Cultural Association
- UNH Library
- Office of National Fellowships
Links to Resources Beyond UNH
Trying to find information for your final papers? Or just looking for good sources of feminist information? Look no further! The Internet has a plethora of excellent resources, just a click away. Surf onto some of these excellent web sites!
- The Breast Cancer Site
The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on it daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman.
It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on "donating a mammogram" for free (pink window in the middle). This doesn't cost you a thing.
Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammogram in exchange for advertising.
Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know.
By far the most comprehensive resource for women's studies on the internet, this database was created in 1992 for people interested in the women's studies profession and women's issues in general. Conferences, announcements, bibliographies, employment, government, history, and film reviews are just a handful of the many resources on this web site. In addition to these many resources, there is a reading room, reference room, and even syllabi from women's studies courses at other universities. By all means, start your research here!
The NOW web site offers a handful of information on various key women's issues including abortion rights, economic equality, and global feminism. It also includes news releases on NOW's current activities, membership information, and tons of links to other internet resources.
A highly excellent resource, the Feminist Majority's Web site offers links to hundreds of quality sources for your research. The Feminist Internet Gateway offers a list of women's issues and links you to resources for each issue. In addition, this site has a database of feminist authors online, listservs, forums, newsgroups, government research, and more! Don't miss this site!
Promoting the education and equity for all women and girls, the American Association of University Women web site offers information on issues, research, fellowships, grants and awards, membership information, and news.
This site contains exhaustive links to resources from reproductive rights to suffrage. Be sure to check this one out!
Looking to get involved in a particular issue? Start here to find organizations that need your help!
Point Foundation empowers promising LGBTQ students to achieve their full academic and leadership potential – despite the obstacles often put before them – to make a significant impact on society.