The VRC’s Photo Room is ideal for photographing small- to medium-sized 2-D and 3-D artworks. It is available to art and art history students and faculty by appointment. To schedule a session, please stop by the VRC or submit the form below.
Photograph taken in VRC Photo Room.
The room includes:
- Nikon D7000 DSLR camera (16.2 MP)
- Nikon Micro-Nikkor 55mm f/2.8 lens
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 lens
- still-life shooting table with Plexiglass panel for photographing small 3-D works (ideal for objects that are less than 24″ high and less than 24″ wide).
- copy-stand (can accomodate 2-D works smaller than 24″ x 24″
- LED 2-light kit
- Adobe Photoshop