Students interested in a particular program should attend an information session or contact the Program Faculty Director for information. If you want additional personalized guidance, feel free to schedule an advising appointment with Jim Parsons, the COLA Study Abroad Coordinator. To do so, follow the steps below.
Note that all UNH students can enroll on COLA's Managed Programs, so you do not need to be a COLA major. Also, the COLA Center for Study Abroad is not the default advising center for all COLA students who want to go abroad. The study abroad advising process at UNH is determined by the program you are interested in. If you are looking for guidance on a program or programs not run by COLA, contact the UNH Global Education Center for assistance. Confused? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-862-3962 and we will point you in the right direction.
To Schedule an Advising Appointment
- Go to myWildcat Success and log in
- From student home page, select “Schedule an Appointment”
- Select "Other Support or Advising" from drop down menu
- Select "Study Abroad/Away" from "Select advisers college or group" drop down menu.
- Select "COLA Study Abroad" from the "appointment type" down menu. Click "Next"
- Select "COLA Dean's Office" from Advisor Department drop down menu.
- Select "James Parsons" from Choose your Advisor drop down menu. Click "Next"
- Select the next available appointment time block, then the appointment time that best works for you. Click “Next”
- Please list what you want to discuss in the text box, then select “Confirm Appointment"
Problems? Email the Study Abroad Coordinator directly at email@example.com.