A COLA study abroad representative will register students for coursework associated with their study abroad program. All program tuition and fees payable to UNH will appear on your UNH student billing account just as your normal tuition bill works.
- January Term: UNH Business Services will post bills for the January Term in mid-November, due in December, according to UNH Business Services tuition deadlines.
- Spring semester: UNH Business Services will post bills for the spring semester in mid-November, due in December, according to UNH Business Services tuition deadlines.
- Summer semester: The deposit payment will be credited to the student's final invoice, due in May, according to UNH's summer session I tuition deadline.
- Fall semester: UNH Business Services will post bills for the fall semester in mid-July, due in August, according to UNH Business Services tuition deadlines.
Late payments are subject to additional fees. Students with an outstanding account balance are not permitted to participate in the program.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Tuition and fees payable to UNH are subject to the cancellation policies outlined below. Students are responsible for all other personal expenses.
- Tuition, Technology, and Study Abroad Admin Fees: Tuition charges and these fees are refundable according to UNH’s on-campus withdrawal policy.
- Insurance Fee: The insurance fee is refundable until the official program start date. Students withdrawing from the program on or after the start date will not be refunded any portion of the insurance fee.
- Program Fee: The program fee deposit payment is non-refundable. If you withdraw on or after the UNH tuition payment deadline, we will offer no refund of fees. If you withdraw because of health issues, we will handle refunds on a case-by-case basis. If you are sent home for conduct issues or excessive absences, we will regard this as an involuntary withdrawal from the program and we will not offer a refund.