Graduate Student Handbook
This handbook gives English graduate students detailed information about their programs. It lists requirements, suggested schedules for completion of degrees, English Department policies, and information about financial aid, pre-registration, and opportunities for professional development. It is an important source of advice, but students are also expected to stay in touch with their assigned advisors each semester as well.
- Graduate Faculty
- Program Requirements: The Master of Arts Degree
- Program Requirements: The Master of Science in Teaching
- Program Requirements: The Master of Fine Arts in Writing
- Program Requirements: The Ph.D.
- Language Requirement
- Graduate Coursework
- Policies and Procedures
- Financial Aid
- Professional Development
- Career Services
- Useful Books for Graduate Students
- Contact Numbers and Addresses