Declaring a Major
To declare International Affairs as a dual major, a student must:
- Complete IA 401 with a grade of "C" or better.
- Have declared — or be prepared to declare — a primary major.
- Have a 2.5 cumulative grade point average.
- Request to add IA as your second major through your WebCat profile.
Students should declare IA before they begin their international experience!
Change of Program Process
Use this process in the following situations: declaring or changing a major within a college, declaring a major in or changing a major to a different college, adding a dual major, adding a second major:
- Sign in to my.unh.edu
- Search for Webcat and select
- Select Student Records
- Select Change Major/Option and follow prompts
Use this process in the following situations: declaring a dual degree, declaring or changing to a self-designed major, declaring a third major:
- Obtain a paper yellow change of program form from the Registrar's Office or download one here.
- Meet with your advisor, and obtain signature and your student academic file.
- Go to your current Dean’s Office, obtain signature.
- Bring your signed form and file to our office where we will instruct you on next steps.