College of Liberal Arts stories are told through a variety of vehicles.
- The College Letter, an online newsletter published 8 times per year, provides feature articles about faculty, students, and programs.
- The COLA Blog on Wordpress contains shorter news stories about faculty, students, alumni, and events.
- Our News feed contains press releases, news articles, and links to regional and national media stories that feature College faculty or students.
- The College's You Tube channel features student profiles, sneak peeks inside classes in session, faculty research, and more.
- @UNHCOLA is our Twitter account, which provides tweets about news and events.
- The College Calendar lists events sponsored by the College.
- The Paul Creative Arts Center calendar lists fine and performing arts exhibits and events sponsored by the College.