All UNH Faculty members should submit their annual reports via the MyElements system.
Information about MyElements may be found at http://www.unh.edu/myelements.
The direct login for MyElements is at: https://elements.unh.edu/login.html.
MyElements can also be accessed through the myUNH portal.
- If you are an Assistant Professor, please print out a copy for your chair. This will be forwarded to the Dean's Office.
- If you are scheduled for a post-tenure review you may also wish to print out data for the review period for your chair.
- Other faculty are not required to print out a copy of their annual report unless requested to do so by your chair for his/her convenience. In most cases we hope that electronic versions will suffice.
- Your Department Chair/Coordinator will tell you the date by which you should complete your report. Untenured-tenure track Faculty Members will likely need to submit their reports to their Chair/Coordinator by mid-May, as the Chairs/Coordinators must then provide their evaluations of untenured faculty to the Dean by June 1.
- All other faculty, including tenured, clinical, lecturer and research, must complete and submit their reports by June 13 (unless your Chair/Coordinator has requested an earlier date: please check directly with them).
Support from Academic Technology
Faculty will receive ongoing support to ensure their transition to myElements is a smooth process. Academic Technology in collaboration with the UNH Library will provide scalable, responsive, high-quality support for faculty to access myElements, which includes self-directed and trainer/librarian support.
- Log-in to myElements
- Documentation and best practice tips (access the Quick Start Guide)
- Knowledge base articles (in development)
Access to training specialists and librarians
- 2-hour, weekly drop-in consultation and peer sharing sessions for each college (information forthcoming)