Placing sexual assault resources into the hands of victims and their allies
The uSafeUS smartphone app enables students to:
- Instantly access campus and local help, in the event of sexual violence.
Use interactive safety features to prevent assault.
Learn how to approach and help someone who has been assaulted.
- What Now? walks through your options in the event of an assault.
- Time to Leave™ enables students to send themselves a simulated text or phone call which provides an excuse to leave an uncomfortable situation.
- Angel Drink offers a discreet way for students to notify a bartender or wait staff that help is needed.
- Expect Me™ enables students walking home alone at night to let a friend know they may need help.
Implementation Support for Campuses:
- The uSafeUS implementation toolkit provides communications and other launch tools to streamline and simplify roll-out
- Campuses control local information, ensuring students have the right information
- Anonymous usage statistics are provided
- PIRC staff advise administrators on launch plans
For students: https://www.usafeus.org
For campus administrators: https://campus.usafeus.org
Desktop web-app: https://app.usafeus.org
Student use of uSafeUS is free at subscribing institutions
To learn more about uSafeUS Community Partners, click here.
To see uSafeUS in the news, click here.
Prevention Innovations Research Center | phone (603) 862-5023
202 Huddleston Hall | 73 Main Street | Durham, NH 03824