England: UNH London Program:Housing, Meals, and Inclusions
Housing and Meals
Students live on the campus of Regent's University in shared triple dorm rooms. All rooms are furnished and feature limited storage and desk space for students. There are shared shower/bathroom and kitchen facilities available to students. Wireless internet is accesible throughout the campus. The campus is located in Regent's Park (Baker Street is the closest Tube station) and has a secure access entrance staffed 24/7. Students have access to some outdoor sporting facilities, a library, campus store, computer labs, counseling center, and cafes.
All students will be provided with meal plan credit to pay for meals at Regent's University. The campus features a full dining hall and two cafes (including a Starbucks) where the meal plan credit can be used. The dining hall is closed for Saturday evening dinners.
- Comprehensive international insurance and travel assistance coverage
- In-country activities and events organized by UNH faculty-in-residence
- Pre-departure advising and support
Please refer to the "Costs" section for a detailed budget.
- Airfare to and from London
- Transportation within London
- UK mobile phone (required)
- Personal travel and spending money