England: UNH London Program:Why the UNH London Program?
The UNH London Program provides students the unique opportunity to spend a semester studying in the heart of London while making progress towards their degree. Benefits include:
- Live and study in Regent's Park - the center of London and a truly once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
- Earn 17 credits and satisfy Discovery, major, and minor credits
- Housing and meals included
- Become part of a diverse international student body
- Spend an unforgettable term in one of the world's most exciting, diverse, and impressive cities
COLA Center for Study Abroad | Phone (603) 862-3962
116 Murkland Hall | 15 Library Way | Durham, NH 03824