Tuesday, February 17, 2015
Monday, February 16, 2015
Monday, January 26, 2015
Wednesday, January 7, 2015
The Five-year and Post-Baccalaureate Teacher Education Program at the University of New Hampshire is awarded TEAC accreditation by the Inquiry Brief Commission of the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) for a period of seven years, from May 2014 - May 2021. The accreditation does not include individual education courses that the EPP offers to P-12 educators for professional development, re-licensure, or other purposes.
About Our Students
- Average undergraduate GPA of admitted and enrolled students in 2012-2013 – 3.37
- Multi-year Praxis pass rate from 2010-2013- UNH 94.3%, Statewide 89.3%
About Our Graduates (Select results from 2010 5-Year Survey)
- 88.7% of those responding indicated that they are currently teaching or in an education related job. 84% indicated they are currently a full-time teacher.
- 94% indicated they had taught after completing the UNH Teacher Education Program.
What Employers Say
- 75% of the principals rated our graduates in the top20% in response to the question: "Compared to teachers of similar teaching experience, please rate this teacher's performance as a caring, qualified, and competent professional."