Explore COLA study abroad
The College of Liberal Arts offers numerous faculty-directed study abroad programs to UNH students from all colleges. These programs provide opportunities for students to engage with diverse cultures and to prepare themselves for a globally interconnected workplace while making progress towards degree requirements. Explore these opportunities through the program-specific pages linked below.
NOTE: While study abroad is returning, all programs are subject to ongoing evaluation of health and safety factors in the host country and could potentially be postponed or cancelled.
Study Abroad Programs
Spring Semester Programs
Fall Semester Programs
UNH-managed study abroad programs
- UNH faculty members are program directors, on-site or at UNH or both
- Students study abroad with other UNH students, sometimes with other U.S. and international students
- Courses aligned with UNH curricula, making it easy to fulfill UNH major, minor, and discovery requirements
- Students pay UNH tuition plus a program fee that typically covers room, board, and excursions
- Students eligible to apply federal financial aid and most scholarships toward program cost
There are no items to display.