The Language Resource Center is a complete group/individual learning facility equipped with multimedia equipment, twelve desktop workstations, and collaborative meeting spaces.
As a small, free-standing facility, we aim to collaborate closely with faculty to provide the right technical support, allowing them to incorporate specialized technology into their courses. When a particular project requires other resources, we work with faculty to identify sources of assistance within the University.
Samples of our equipment and activities
- Video and Audio Editing Software
- Film Collection for Student and Faculty Viewing
- Two TV's equipped for viewing films of all region codes
- Software to perform Linguistic Analysis of Language Sounds
- Class Sessions with Computer Systems and Software operating in the Target Language
- Group Viewing of foreign language films with computer-based class activities
Murkland Hall G15
Durham, NH 03824
Phone: (603) 862-3913