Center for the Humanities
Explore THE Center for the humanities
Supporting faculty research and special programs in the humanities at the University of New Hampshire.
Call for Proposals: Sidore Lecture Series
Aging in America: Justice for All?
Meet the 2021–2022 Faculty Fellows
This session will set the context of aging in the United States by framing changing demographics, the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on marginalized groups, and the role we all play in shaping ...
- The internal UNH deadline for NEH Summer Stipend (2022) applications is August 23, 2021. Learn More
- The deadline to submit proposals to the Center for the Humanities for New England Humanities Consortium seed funding is September 15, 2021.
- The deadline for 2022-2023 Faculty Fellowship is September 27, 2021 (with materials to the dean’s office for endorsement by September 20).
- The deadline for Programs, Projects, and Interdisciplinary Conferences awards is September 27, 2021. See Guidelines
- The deadline for proposals for the 2022-2023 Saul O Sidore Memorial Series is October 25, 2021. Learn More New! Sidore "Master Class" proposals may be submitted at any time, in any field. Please write or email the center's director, Stephen Trzaskoma, at any time, providing a succinct bio of your presenter and description of proposed events, including a budget.
- The Hayes Chair is filled through 2021. Expressions of Interest for the term starting Fall 2022 have been solicited. see guidelines
- Hayes Fellow applications are due October 25, 2021. SEE GUIDELINES
- To apply for a Discretionary Grant of up to $500, write or email the center's director, Stephen Trzaskoma, at any time, providing a succinct description of the project, including a budget. Learn More