The four-year B.A. in Educational Studies: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Students interested in this major must meet with an Education Department advisor to review program requirements. Pending results of that meeting, follow the directions in the ‘Change of Program Process’ section below.
Dual Major in Educational Studies
In order to officially declare Educational Studies as a dual major, students will need to have either entered UNH with a declared major other than Educational Studies, or, if entered as undeclared, have already declared a first major. A GPA of 2.50 or better is required; therefore, students must have at least completed at least one semester of study at UNH.
While there is no deadline to declare, students will want to map out a plan to fit in all their coursework before their intended graduation. Next, complete an (1) Intent to Dual Major Form , AND (2) follow the directions in the ‘Change of Program Process’ section below.
Change of Program Process
Use this process in the following situations: declaring a major within a college, declaring a major in or changing a major to a different college, adding a dual major, adding a second major:
- Sign in to my.unh.edu
- Search for Webcat and select
- Select Student Records
- Select Change Major/Option and follow prompts
Use this process in the following situations: declaring a third major:
- Obtain a yellow change of program form from the Registrar's Office or download one here.
- Meet with your advisor, and obtain signature and your student academic file.
- Go to your current Dean's Office, obtain signature.
- Bring your signed form and file to our office where we will instruct you on next steps.
For questions related to declaring a major or pursuing a minor, or to alert us to a pending Change of Major Request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.