Grow your profession and support your colleagues! When you learn the practice of instructional coaching - you gain knowledge and skills that support the development of your own professional practice and that of your colleagues. Our approach to coaching emphasizes engagement and keeping the focus on learning - child and adult. Learn to use evidence-based instructional strategies in your classroom and school and close the achievement gap! You will experience both personal and professional growth by learning, practicing, and reflecting on relationship building skills. Contact us and let’s work together to engage each and every child.
Training & Technical Assistance
This training is offered in two formats: 3-day intensive and a series of ½ day events over a school year. Monitor our CIE Upcoming Events for the next scheduled training or contact us to request information about hosting the training at your local education agency.
Whether you are just starting or have some pieces of a coaching system in place, this on-site technical assistance is tailored accordingly. Please contact us for more information.
- Getting Started with a Strong Educator Support System
- Coaching for Implementation – SWIFT Playbook
- Jim Knight Instructional Coaching Resources
- Ms. Houser Inspiring & Encouraging Coaches: Tips & Resources
- Active Implementation Hub – Coaching as an Implementation Driver
- Active Implementation Hub – Coaching System Development Worksheet