ArtsReach is a children's theatre academic year touring troupe that performs at schools, children's hospitals, and churches.
WE ARE BACK ON TOUR FOR 2022!
Back on the Road Starting February (specific dates to come)
For questions please contact Jamie Clavet (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tolba & The Earth Diver
A SHOW FOR VERY YOUNG AUDIENCES
"Tolba & the Earth Diver" is ideal for grades PreK through grade 2
Tolba the Turtle and his muskrat friend Moskwas work together to build the earth! Can Moskwas bring enough mud from the bottom of the ocean? Find out at this theatre for very young audiences production of an Abenaki story about the creation of the world.
This show is a show for VERY YOUNG AUDIENCES with a shorter run time of around 25 minutes. Please note this is different than previous ARTSREACH Tour productions
The ArtsREACH touring program visits schools and performs a program for PRE-K, elementary and middle school-aged students throughout the region. Shows also include a talk-back opportunity for students to learn more about the content of the show, the process of touring theatre, and more. The actors of these productions are UNH Undergraduate Theatre and Dance students from the University of New Hampshire in Durham, NH.
The ArtsReach tour is funded solely by those who host us. A $200 fee is requested for one show. To book a date, a $100 nonrefundable deposit or a P.O. for the full amount is requested for each show. Deposits will apply to the full balance. The full payment is requested no later than 10 business days after the event ends. Make checks payable to UNH.
- The performance area, indoor or outdoor, should provide a clear, unobstructed space.
- Gazebos are not recommended as a performance space. The actors can set up in front of, or to the side of a gazebo.
- The performance space should be approximately 20’ across x 20’ deep x 8’ tall.
- The performance space should be available one hour prior to the performance time.
- This space should be cleared of all items, furniture, debris before the group arrives.
- Reserve the space for a total of 2 hours and 30 minutes for the UNH troupe (for the set-up, performance, and tear down time).
- Provide 1 standard, 120 volt electrical outlet that is located within 40’ of the performance space for the sound system. This electrical outlet should have no other heavy equipment loads on the same circuit.
- If broadcast announcements are made at your location, please request that these be done prior to the show.
- For indoor shows, make sure all entrances/halls/stairs/performance areas are easy to access for the actors who will be carrying heavy and large stage equipment. If stairs/stairwell access is unavoidable, please call us so we may prepare the troupe.
Tour runs February 15 through May 3. All dates subject to change. Performance may not be open to the public.