ArtsReach is a children's theatre academic year touring troupe that performs at schools, children's hospitals, and churches. Geared to children in grades Pre K-6.
The 2019 Spring Tour has been rescheduled.
For questions please contact Jamie Clavet (email@example.com)
Varmints, Villains, & Valor! An Adventure in American Folk Tales
A thrilling adventure through the history and tall tales of America gone by. America has a thrilling and varied history which has created some pretty interesting stories along the way. From covered wagons to Babe the Blue Ox. From ‘coon-skinned caps to feathered headbands. These stories not only make up our history, but bring fantastical heroes to life
Your performance date may be reserved via phone at (603) 862-2150 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the form below.
After booking, you’ll receive a host and promotional packet and an agreement via mail.
The ArtsReach tour is funded solely by those who host us. A $400 fee is requested for one show. To book a date, a $100 nonrefundable deposit or a P.O. for the full amount is requested for each show. Deposits will apply to the full balance. The full payment is requested no later than 10 business days after the event ends. Make checks payable to UNH.
- The performance area, indoor or outdoor, should provide a clear, unobstructed space.
- Gazebos are not recommended as a performance space. The actors can set up in front of, or to the side of a gazebo.
- The performance space should be approximately 20’ across x 20’ deep x 8’ tall.
- The performance space should be available one hour prior to the performance time.
- This space should be cleared of all items, furniture, debris before the group arrives.
- Reserve the space for a total of 2 hours and 30 minutes for the UNH troupe (for the set-up, performance, and tear down time).
- Provide 1 standard, 120 volt electrical outlet that is located within 40’ of the performance space for the sound system. This electrical outlet should have no other heavy equipment loads on the same circuit.
- If broadcast announcements are made at your location, please request that these be done prior to the show.
- For indoor shows, make sure all entrances/halls/stairs/performance areas are easy to access for the actors who will be carrying heavy and large stage equipment. If stairs/stairwell access is unavoidable, please call us so we may prepare the troupe.
Tour runs February 15 through May 3. All dates subject to change. Performance may not be open to the public.