ArtsReach is a children's theatre academic year touring troupe that performs at schools, children's hospitals, and churches.
New Spring Tour Starts February 2023
Dates Available Still!
Bookings available Fridays and some Saturdays
For questions please contact Jamie Clavet (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Matthew Three Horn
A SHOW about fitting in and overcoming bullies
This storytelling tour is ideal for elementary students, grades 4-8.
Matthew is like any normal monster. He enjoys reading books, playing baseball, eating sandwiches. When his family moves to a new town, he's very excited to go to school and make some friends. Unfortunately, nothing goes according to plan as Thrash, the school bully, quickly teaches Matthew that he and his third horn make him not-so-normal after all. This play is not only about embracing the fact that we're all different, but about the fact that we should celebrate those differences together.
The ArtsREACH touring program visits schools and performs a program for PRE-K, elementary and middle school-aged students throughout the region. Shows also include a talk-back opportunity for students to learn more about the content of the show, the process of touring theatre, and more. The actors of these productions are UNH Undergraduate Theatre and Dance students from the University of New Hampshire in Durham, NH.
The ArtsReach tour is funded solely by those who host us. A $400 fee is requested for one show. To book a date, a $100 nonrefundable deposit or a P.O. for the full amount is requested for each show. Deposits will apply to the full balance. The full payment is requested no later than 10 business days after the event ends. Make checks payable to UNH.
- The performance area, indoor or outdoor, should provide a clear, unobstructed space.
- Gazebos are not recommended as a performance space. The actors can set up in front of, or to the side of a gazebo.
- The performance space should be approximately 20’ across x 20’ deep x 8’ tall.
- The performance space should be available one hour prior to the performance time.
- This space should be cleared of all items, furniture, debris before the group arrives.
- Reserve the space for a total of 2 hours and 30 minutes for the UNH troupe (for the set-up, performance, and tear down time).
- Provide 1 standard, 120 volt electrical outlet that is located within 40’ of the performance space for the sound system. This electrical outlet should have no other heavy equipment loads on the same circuit.
- If broadcast announcements are made at your location, please request that these be done prior to the show.
- For indoor shows, make sure all entrances/halls/stairs/performance areas are easy to access for the actors who will be carrying heavy and large stage equipment. If stairs/stairwell access is unavoidable, please call us so we may prepare the troupe.
Tour runs February 15 through May 3. All dates subject to change. Performance may not be open to the public.