We are back on the road for SUMMER 2021!
Virtual and In Person Shows are available for scheduling!
After a long summer of no shows, we are back on the road and looking forward to bringing our troupe to visit!
This year we will only be travelling with one show, but it is one you don't want to miss.
This summer's show is a collection of stories and fables brought to us by our furry friends. Using puppetry, storytelling, and song, our actors will interact with audiences to empower them to help tell the story. This show can be adapted to both an in person performance or a virtual one, so no matter what your summer looks like, The Little Red Wagon can be a joy-filled participant in your plans.
The show this summer is flexible!
We can be virtual, in-person, full-length, or even abridged for smaller and younger audiences. We can work with you to meet your needs. Please see Cost and Options down below to find the show that best suits your needs.
The Little Red Wagon is funded solely by those who host us.
A $500 fee is requested for one IN PERSON show. ($800 for 2 shows on the same date/same location with no set breakdown).
Troupe will arrive at least 30 minutes prior to a show in order to coordinate with event host and set up the show.
Actors will observe COVID safety precautions.
*NEW* for Summer 2021- Host a Virtual Little Red Wagon Performance- Cost: $300
How does it work? The Little Red Wagon will perform a LIVE virtual performance for venues and their audiences (Platform TBD- Venues will recieve a link and sign on information closer to the date of performance).
Additionally, the venue will recieve a link to a recording for that performance which will be availble through the end of August 2021.
To book a date, a $100 nonrefundable deposit or a P.O. for the full amount is requested for each show. Deposits will apply to the full balance. The full payment is requested no later than 10 business days after the event ends. Make checks payable to UNH.
Are you looking to book the wagon but are looking for something a little different?
The show for 2021 can be adapted to a shorter format geared towards younger audiences such as those daycare facilities or pre schools. If you are interested in seeing if the Little Red Wagon would be a good fit for your young classroom, email Jamie.Clavet@unh.edu for more information.
- The performance area, indoor or outdoor, should provide a clear, unobstructed space.
- Gazebos are not recommended as a performance space. The actors can set up in front of, or to the side of a gazebo.
- The performance space should be approximately 20’ across x 20’ deep x 8’ tall.
- The performance space should be available one hour prior to the performance time.
- This space should be cleared of all items, furniture, debris before the group arrives.
- Reserve the space for a total of 2 hours and 30 minutes for the UNH troupe (for the set-up, performance, and tear down time).
- Provide 1 standard, 120 volt electrical outlet that is located within 40’ of the performance space for the sound system. This electrical outlet should have no other heavy equipment loads on the same circuit.
- If broadcast announcements are made at your location, please request that these be done prior to the show.
- For indoor shows, make sure all entrances/halls/stairs/performance areas are easy to access for the actors who will be carrying heavy and large stage equipment. If stairs/stairwell access is unavoidable, please call us so we may prepare the troupe.