We are back on the road for SUMMER 2022 with two shows!
We are excited to announce that our two shows this summer will be: What's All the ComOCEAN, a show about conservation and ocean health that premeired with the Little Red Wagon back in 2015. Joining the tour this summer will be a new show, conceived by students in our UNH Theatre & Dance department titled: Drops in the Ocean, a collection of tales and lessons all connected by water.
This show is for our slightly older children. Ideal for grades 4-7, though all ages should enjoy the show.
This show is for our slightly younger children. Ideal for grades K-4, though all ages should enjoy the show.
The Little Red Wagon is funded solely by those who host us.
A $550 fee is requested for one IN PERSON show. ($900 for 2 shows on the same date/same location with no set breakdown).
Troupe will arrive at least 30 minutes prior to a show in order to coordinate with event host and set up the show.
Actors will observe COVID safety precautions.
*NEW* for Summer 2021- Host a Virtual Little Red Wagon Performance- Cost: $300
How does it work? The Little Red Wagon will perform a LIVE virtual performance for venues and their audiences (Platform TBD- Venues will recieve a link and sign on information closer to the date of performance).
Additionally, the venue will recieve a link to a recording for that performance which will be availble through the end of August 2021.
To book a date, a $100 nonrefundable deposit or a P.O. for the full amount is requested for each show. Deposits will apply to the full balance. The full payment is requested no later than 10 business days after the event ends. Make checks payable to UNH.
Are you looking to book the wagon but are looking for something a little different?
The show for 2021 can be adapted to a shorter format geared towards younger audiences such as those daycare facilities or pre schools. If you are interested in seeing if the Little Red Wagon would be a good fit for your young classroom, email Jamie.Clavet@unh.edu for more information.
- The performance area, indoor or outdoor, should provide a clear, unobstructed space.
- Gazebos are not recommended as a performance space. The actors can set up in front of, or to the side of a gazebo.
- The performance space should be approximately 20’ across x 20’ deep x 8’ tall.
- The performance space should be available one hour prior to the performance time.
- This space should be cleared of all items, furniture, debris before the group arrives.
- Reserve the space for a total of 2 hours and 30 minutes for the UNH troupe (for the set-up, performance, and tear down time).
- Provide 1 standard, 120 volt electrical outlet that is located within 40’ of the performance space for the sound system. This electrical outlet should have no other heavy equipment loads on the same circuit.
- If broadcast announcements are made at your location, please request that these be done prior to the show.
- For indoor shows, make sure all entrances/halls/stairs/performance areas are easy to access for the actors who will be carrying heavy and large stage equipment. If stairs/stairwell access is unavoidable, please call us so we may prepare the troupe.