On Tour this summer 2019!
Bookings available from June 8th -August 9th
Cleo's Egyptian Tale-
Go along with Cleo on an Egyptian journey to save her kidnapped sister Furiah. Help her cross the Nile, making her way through the desert and past the Sphinx, whose riddle helps Cleo rescue her sister. On this unexpected quest, Cleo crosses paths with a variety of creatures who teach her important lessons about acceptance and friendship.
Who Came Up With that? A Time Traveling Adventure
Follow along with the UNH Little Red Wagon Time Travelers as they travel through time to discover who was responsible for some of their favorite inventions.
Which show do you want to come to your town? The Little Red Wagon, touring since 1971, will be out visiting towns all over New England once again this summer. We have TWO new exciting shows for everyone to enjoy!
The Little Red Wagon is funded solely by those who host us. A $500 fee is requested for one show. ($800 for 2 shows on the same date/same location with no set breakdown). To book a date, a $100 nonrefundable deposit or a P.O. for the full amount is requested for each show. Deposits will apply to the full balance. The full payment is requested no later than 10 business days after the event ends. Make checks payable to UNH.
- The performance area, indoor or outdoor, should provide a clear, unobstructed space.
- Gazebos are not recommended as a performance space. The actors can set up in front of, or to the side of a gazebo.
- The performance space should be approximately 20’ across x 20’ deep x 8’ tall.
- The performance space should be available one hour prior to the performance time.
- This space should be cleared of all items, furniture, debris before the group arrives.
- Reserve the space for a total of 2 hours and 30 minutes for the UNH troupe (for the set-up, performance, and tear down time).
- Provide 1 standard, 120 volt electrical outlet that is located within 40’ of the performance space for the sound system. This electrical outlet should have no other heavy equipment loads on the same circuit.
- If broadcast announcements are made at your location, please request that these be done prior to the show.
- For indoor shows, make sure all entrances/halls/stairs/performance areas are easy to access for the actors who will be carrying heavy and large stage equipment. If stairs/stairwell access is unavoidable, please call us so we may prepare the troupe.