BRIGHT STAR & THE ODYSSEY (JOINT AUDITIONS FOR FIRST-YEAR & TRANSFER STUDENTS)
- WHEN: August 26, 2019 at 5:00pm. Includes Movement/Dance Call which all auditioners must attend.
- WHERE: Hennessy Theatre, Paul Creative Arts Center
- Sign-up on call board outside Hennessy Theatre for a 5 minute slot
- Fill out AUDITION FORM ONLINE AND SUBMIT
- Casting will be immediate. Those cast in Bright Star must be prepared to stay for read/sing-through of the show.
- Please prepare: 1) One monologue, either comedic or dramatic, either contemporary or classical. 2) One 16 or 32 bar musical cut from Bright Star (see links below) OR Sing something acapella (anything from Happy Birthday to Adele).
2020 DANCE COMPANY AUDITIONS
- WHEN: Ballet (September 5, 2019, 5:00pm-8:00pm), Tap (September 6, 2019, 5:00pm-6:15pm), Jazz (September 6, 2019, 6:15pm-8:00pm)
- WHERE: Newman Dance Studio, New Hampshire Hall
- FILL OUT AUDITION FORM (Ballet I Jazz/Tap/Aerial)
PREPARATION: Tap: Wear tap shoes and dance clothes. Ballet: Wear ballet shoes, leotards and tights. Bring pointe shoes with you. Jazz: Wear leotards and tights or Jazz dance wear. Combinations will be given out at the audition for each dance form. Come to the audition 15 mins. before the start to sign in. Time will be set aside during jazz auditions for gymnastic skills.