AUDITIONS FOR THE 2021-2022 DANCE COMPANY
- For Tap - September 8 from 5:00-6:15pm in Newman Dance Studio, New Hampshire Hall.
- For Jazz - September 8 from 6:15-8:00pm in Newman Dance Studio, New Hampshire Hall.
- For Ballet - September 9 from 5:00-8:00pm in Newman Dance Studio, New Hampshire Hall
- PREPERATION: Tap: Wear tap shoes and dance clothes. Ballet: Wear ballet shoes, leotards and tights. Bring pointe shoes with you. Jazz: Wear leotards and tights or Jazz dance wear. Combinations will be given out at the audition for each dance form. Come to the audition 15 mins. before the start to sign in.
- AUDITION FORMS: Jazz/Tap/Aerial Form. Ballet Form.
- For questions regarding the ballet portion of Dance Company, contact Assaf Benchetrit (email@example.com)
- For questions regarding the jazz/tap/aerial portion of Dance Company, contact Gay Nardone (firstname.lastname@example.org)
JOINT AUDITIONS FOR UNDERGRADUATE PRIZE PLAYS AND INTO THE WOODS
WHEN: Open Auditions By Video Submission (Due by Friday, Oct 8)
• Callbacks for Into the Woods: Oct 16, 10am-1pm in M213
• Callbacks for UPPs: October 17th from 10am-1pm in M213, M118, M119
WHAT TO PREPARE: ALL students should prepare a 60 second contemporary comedic or dramatic monologue. Students who want to be considered for the musical should ALSO prepare 16-32 bars of a Sondheim song. They ARE welcome to sing from Into the Woods.
AUDITION FORM: Click here to complete audition form and submit video audition.
• UPPS – Contact Prof. Nina Morrison (email@example.com)
• Into The Woods – Contact Prof. Tom Alsip (firstname.lastname@example.org)