C.C. Hendricks is an Assistant Professor and Director of First-Year Writing at UNH Manchester. She graduated with her PhD in Composition and Cultural Rhetoric from Syracuse University in May 2020. She holds MAs in English Education and Liberal Studies. She teaches undergraduate and graduate courses in composition and education and has served as a consultant in writing centers and a Writing Across the Curriculum (WAC) program. Her research interests include feminist rhetorics, WAC, affect studies, classical rhetorical theory, and Writing Program administration.
- EDUC 610H: Ed Stds/ELA Classroom Obsv
- ENGL 401: First-Year Writing
- ENGL 401S: Literacy Studio
- ENGL 419: How to Read Anything
- ENGL 502: Professional & Technical Writ
- ENGL 693: Spc Topics/Women's Literature
- ENGL 710/810: Teaching Writing
- ENGL 792: Teaching Lit & Literacy/Honors
- ENGL 792/892: Teaching Literature & Literacy
Hendricks, C. C., & Howard, R. M. (2018). Instructor’s Manual for Writing Matters, 3rd Edition. McGraw Hill.
Hendricks, C. C. (2018). WAC and Transfer: Towards a Transdisciplinary View of Academic Writing. Across the Disciplines, 15(3), 48-62.
Hendricks, C. C. (2017). Bang Your Head to the Beat of Non-Conformity. In M. Elovaara, & B. Bardine (Eds.), Unity in Disparity: Cultural Connections to Metal (pp. 120-142).