Be inspired. Discover, explore, innovate – push yourself to excel. At UNH’s College of the Liberal Arts (COLA) we are looking for the best and the brightest. Challenge yourself academically as part of a welcoming, intellectual community. Collaborate with some of the world’s most inspiring and exceptional teachers and scholars, including accomplished and award-winning authors, artists, educators, historians, social scientists and humanitarians. Be part of the largest college at UNH, full of exciting and innovative opportunities. Customize your high-quality education from dozens of majors and minor programs in the humanities, social sciences, fine and performing arts and education. Develop the invaluable skills you’ll need to succeed in today’s workplace – critical thinking, complex problem solving and communication.
Find out what’s possible. Create your best future here.
- Why the Second Amendment Protects a ‘well-regulated militia’ but not a Private Citizen MilitiaUNH historian Eliga Gould publishes piece in The ConversationJun 15, 2021
- A Sense of Purpose Air Force major earns master’s degreeJun 09, 2021
- From the Dean’s DeskThis year, the COLA community more than met the momentJun 07, 2021
- Fantastic FellowsThey’ve succeeded at UNH. Next stop: the world.Jun 07, 2021
- Can We Talk?Civil Discourse Lab uses research, teaching and community engagement to drive meaningful conversationsJun 07, 2021