Be inspired. Discover, explore, innovate – push yourself to excel. At UNH’s College of the Liberal Arts (COLA) we are looking for the best and the brightest. Challenge yourself academically as part of a welcoming, intellectual community. Collaborate with some of the world’s most inspiring and exceptional teachers and scholars, including accomplished and award-winning authors, artists, educators, historians, social scientists and humanitarians. Be part of the largest college at UNH, full of exciting and innovative opportunities. Customize your high-quality education from dozens of majors and minor programs in the humanities, social sciences, fine and performing arts and education. Develop the invaluable skills you’ll need to succeed in today’s workplace – critical thinking, complex problem solving and communication.
Find out what’s possible. Create your best future here.
- The Band Marches OnUNH students perform virtually with Intercollegiate Marching BandJan 06, 2021
- Has Georgia Reached a Turning Point for Democrats? The Senate Is at StakeUNH historian Jason Sokol pens opinion piece in the New York TimesJan 05, 2021
- Education ResearchThree COLA faculty win competitive Spencer Foundation grantsJan 04, 2021
- A Future in Criminal JusticeUNH senior looks to law schoolDec 22, 2020
- COLA Grows Design Studies ProgramGrowing program fuses classic training with cutting-edge career preparationDec 18, 2020