Be inspired. Discover, explore, innovate – push yourself to excel. At UNH’s College of the Liberal Arts (COLA) we are looking for the best and the brightest. Challenge yourself academically as part of a welcoming, intellectual community. Collaborate with some of the world’s most inspiring and exceptional teachers and scholars, including accomplished and award-winning authors, artists, educators, historians, social scientists and humanitarians. Be part of the largest college at UNH, full of exciting and innovative opportunities. Customize your high-quality education from dozens of majors and minor programs in the humanities, social sciences, fine and performing arts and education. Develop the invaluable skills you’ll need to succeed in today’s workplace – critical thinking, complex problem solving and communication.
Find out what’s possible. Create your best future here.
- A World Shaped By Race Doctoral candidate teaches anti-racismJul 28, 2020
- What's Lost if the Parties Abandon Nominating Conventions (The Hill)UNH political scientist Emily Baer publishes op ed in The HillJul 27, 2020
- Improving STEM EducationWith major NSF grant, UNH supports NH teachersJul 22, 2020
- Character CountsMcNair Scholar explores lack of multicultural representation in children’s booksJul 13, 2020
- Mellon GrantUNH part of consortium awarded Mellon Grant to expand the Faculty of Color Working GroupJul 08, 2020