Be inspired. Discover, explore, innovate – push yourself to excel. At UNH’s College of the Liberal Arts (COLA) we are looking for the best and the brightest. Challenge yourself academically as part of a welcoming, intellectual community. Collaborate with some of the world’s most inspiring and exceptional teachers and scholars, including accomplished and award-winning authors, artists, educators, historians, social scientists and humanitarians. Be part of the largest college at UNH, full of exciting and innovative opportunities. Customize your high-quality education from dozens of majors and minor programs in the humanities, social sciences, fine and performing arts and education. Develop the invaluable skills you’ll need to succeed in today’s workplace – critical thinking, complex problem solving and communication.
Find out what’s possible. Create your best future here.
- My Father, Out to Sea (New York Times)UNH English professor Jaed Coffin pens piece on fathersJun 13, 2019
- Passing: Richard (Dick) DownsProfessor Emeritus Richard Erskine Downs passed away on May 14Jun 13, 2019
- She tried to steal a newborn by impersonating a social worker (Washington Post)UNH's David Finkelhor provides expert commentary in Post articleJun 11, 2019
- Passing: Barbara H. KrysiakEmerita of education passes awayJun 10, 2019
- In NH, Community Colleges Foster a New Generation of Humanities Scholars (Mellon Foundation)The New Hampshire Humanities Collaborative builds enthusiasm for the humanitiesJun 07, 2019