Be inspired. Discover, explore, innovate – push yourself to excel. At UNH’s College of the Liberal Arts (COLA) we are looking for the best and the brightest. Challenge yourself academically as part of a welcoming, intellectual community. Collaborate with some of the world’s most inspiring and exceptional teachers and scholars, including accomplished and award-winning authors, artists, educators, historians, social scientists and humanitarians. Be part of the largest college at UNH, full of exciting and innovative opportunities. Customize your high-quality education from dozens of majors and minor programs in the humanities, social sciences, fine and performing arts and education. Develop the invaluable skills you’ll need to succeed in today’s workplace – critical thinking, complex problem solving and communication.
Find out what’s possible. Create your best future here.
- They’re All ThatCOLA faculty are recognized for excellenceJan 10, 2020
- CBS News poll: Sanders rises, Warren falls in New Hampshire (CBS News Online)UNH's Dante Scala interviewed by CBSJan 08, 2020
- Passings: Melvin J. ZabarskyJan 07, 2020
- Warming a Cold Case UNH anthropologist helps identify century-old remainsJan 06, 2020
- Sleuths Are Haunted by the Cold Case of Julie Doe (The Atlantic)UNH anthropologist Amy Michael collaborates with task force for trans cold casesDec 26, 2019