Be inspired. Discover, explore, innovate – push yourself to excel. At UNH’s College of the Liberal Arts (COLA) we are looking for the best and the brightest. Challenge yourself academically as part of a welcoming, intellectual community. Collaborate with some of the world’s most inspiring and exceptional teachers and scholars, including accomplished and award-winning authors, artists, educators, historians, social scientists and humanitarians. Be part of the largest college at UNH, full of exciting and innovative opportunities. Customize your high-quality education from dozens of majors and minor programs in the humanities, social sciences, fine and performing arts and education. Develop the invaluable skills you’ll need to succeed in today’s workplace – critical thinking, complex problem solving and communication.
Find out what’s possible. Create your best future here.
- The Vaccine HesitantUNH researchers provide perspective, recommendations on COVID-19 vaccine administrationJan 20, 2022
- GeoBowl WinnersUNH geography team wins regional GeoBowl, invited to virtual national competitionJan 20, 2022
- A Month at WinterthurResearch fellowship supports book project on periodical depictions of antebellum American citiesJan 14, 2022
- US population growth at lowest rate in pandemic’s 1st yearUNH sociologist and demographer Ken Johnson comments on population declineDec 22, 2021
- Warm Winter WelcomeLooking back, looking forward in the College of Liberal ArtsDec 15, 2021