- American literature
- American studies
- Interdisciplinary studies
- AMST 444C: Honors/Picturing America
- AMST 444D: Hon/Long-Ago Behind Evrdy Life
- COLA 653: Intro to British Culture
- COLA 655: London Program
- COLA 670: The London Project
- ENGL 401: First-Year Writing
- ENGL 419: How to Read Anything
- ENGL 650: Studies American Lit & Cult
MacFarlane, L. (2005). Hope in hard times: New deal photographs of Montana, 1936-1942.. WESTERN AMERICAN LITERATURE, 40(1), 104-107. Retrieved from https://www.webofscience.com/
MacFarlane, L. (2005). Framing the west: Race, gender, and the photographic frontier in the Pacific Northwest.. WESTERN AMERICAN LITERATURE, 40(1), 104-107. Retrieved from https://www.webofscience.com/
MacFarlane, L. (2004). Cowgirls and Sage Hens: Henry Adams's Western Fantasy. In True West: Authenticity and the American West (pp. 38-55). Lincoln, NE: University of Nebraska Press.
Bernardin, S. (2003). Trading Gazes Euro-American Women Photographers and Native North Americans, 1880-1940.
MacFarlane, L. (Ed.) (1998). This World Is Not Conclusion: Faith in Nineteenth-Century New England Fiction. Hanover, NH: University of New Hampshire Press.